There are times, and there are places and conditions where everything a man has on has to be as tough as what he has in him. When you need your belt to be brutally reliable - this classic model #14 heavy weight beauty from WILDT is the best you can own.
Every single belt is hand-picked, hand-cut and hand-finished from premium select harness leather (the same top quality leather selected and used for the work harnesses on world-class tack). The heavy weight of these belts means they're tough enough to provide years of flawless service in ANY work environments - from linemen to lion tamers. And with its rich brown finish, the model #14 will look fantastic doing it!
Read the INFO panel for even more good reasons to get you at least one of these beauties in each color. And remember, if it's a WILDT... It'll LAST!
Model #14 Heavy Weight/Harness Leather
- Each belt is hand-selected, hand-cut and hand-finished from premium, world-famous HERMAN OAK harness grade leather
- Because of HERMAN OAK's unique conditioning process, these belts provide outstanding moisture resistance (not water-proof... but fantastically resistant to ANY moisture type)
- Minimum Stretch over the entire service life of the belt
- 14-16oz weight (as leather is measured)... meaning each belt is approximately 5/16" thick - perfect for most work applications AND casual/dress events
- Beautiful stainless buckle features rounded edges for increased comfort
- Heavy guage Chicago screws give your belt the flush-mounted quality generally reserved for custom belts... and they're TOUGH, they will not break or wear out like most snaps.
NOTE: For longest service life (while looking fantastic the whole time), conditioning with a quality leather conditioner about every 3 months is recommended. The whole process will take less than 3 minutes.
See the Customer Care section for full details.