Ruggedly handsome, reliable and tough... every woman loves that combination. And every working man will appreciate having both in this classic model #16 medium weight beauty from WILDT.
Every single belt is hand-picked, hand-cut and hand-finished from premium select skirting leather (the same high quality leather selected and used for the skirting on world-class saddles). The medium weight of these belts means they're tough enough to provide years of flawless service in most work environments - from jean wearing cowboys to FR wearing refinery hands. It also makes the model #16 perfect for wearing with your favorite slacks... when the finer times of Life come around.
Read the INFO panel for even more good reasons to get you at least one of these beauties in each color. And remember, if it's a WILDT... It'll LAST!
Model #16 Medium Weight
- Each belt is hand-selected, hand-cut and hand-finished from premium saddle skirting leather
- Minimum Stretch over the entire service life of the belt
- 12-14oz weight (as leather is measured)... meaning each belt is approximately 3/16" thick - perfect for most work applications AND casual/dress events
- Beautiful stainless buckle features rounded edges for increased comfort
- Heavy guage snaps give your belt the flush-mounted quality generally reserved for custom belts... and they're TOUGH, they will not break or wear out like most other snaps.
NOTE: For longest service life (while looking fantastic the whole time), conditioning with a quality leather conditioner about every 3 months is recommended. The whole process will take less than 3 minutes.
See the Customer Care section for full details.